May 22, 2012

History

As there's nothing much going on right now in my life and all I do is studying OR procrastinating on internet, being officially "offline", as being VERY busy... Oh well, everyone was a student once, I guess!
This picture which I've uploaded now is from Berlin East Side Gallery (as I am stuck at home, I can't really take proper new pics - sorry!). Probably you're asking about the connection of this "deadly love" and my day? So here it is: I had an exam from Czech History (which I successfully passed), haha, and those 2 guys kinda played a role in it! So yeah, let's be intellectual - it's sexy! x

Kedze momentalne sa nic zaujimave v mojom zivote nedeje, tak ako stale v maji a v januari, nakolko su skusky a jedine co robim je ze sa ucim, alebo prokrastinujem na internete ako oficialne "offline", ale samozrejme, ze kedykolvek dostanem spravu, tak do 10 minut mate odpoved... och, ved to poznate, kazdy bol raz student!
V kazdom pripade, fotka ktoru som teraz uploadovala je z Berlinskej East Side Gallery (nakolko som doma, tak musim cerpat obrazovy material z cias minulych :D) Asi sa pytate, ze ako tato "smrtiaca laska" suvisi s mojim dnom?! Uplne jednoducho! Mala som skusku z ceskych dejin :D (ktoru som inak uspesne zlozila!), haha a tyto dvaja ujkovia v nich zohravali celkom slusnu rolu! Och trochu mudrosti na sklonku vecera - inteligencia je sexy! x

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x