May 14, 2012

Midnight craving!

Cupcake craving in the middle of the night!!! Aaaaw help! Was going through the pics of my Berlin adventure with my friends and can't stop thinking now about those delicious cupcakes from Cupcake Berlin, one of my most fav place in the city! Favorite cupcake of your own? I am going straight for red velvet - yay just few hours and breakfast is here! x


Nic nie je lepsie ako mat chut na taketo krasne cupcaky presne o polnoci! Pomoooc! Ako som si tak s kamoskami prezerala fotky z Berlina, neviem prestat mysliet na tieto kolaciky, ktore mi sposobuju nebicko v papulke len pri pomysleni na ne! V kazdom pripade, ak ste v Berline alebo na blizku, urcite vyrazte do Cupcake Berlin. A po ktory? Jednoznacne pre "red velvet"! Och uz len par hodin a su tu ranajky! haha x

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x