August 15, 2012

after the wedding


Urban Outfitters / dress, h&m / necklace, Francesca's collection / handbag

My friends got married during the weekend and I would love to post you some pictures where we were all wearing fancy dresses, but the party was so much fun and we all are looking more than funny in all those photos.
So for now I have to leave you only with the combination I had and hope it's gonna be fine :) More or less I was wearing the same dress you've already seen here.
Hope you are having a happy holiday!

Moji kamarati mali tento vikend svadbu a ja by som tu tak rada poslala fotky, ako sme boli vsetci a vsetky vyparadene, ale nakolko svadba bola dokonala aj nasa zabava bola bujara a z fotiek sa stali nepublikovatelne kusky :)
Takze na dnes tu nechavam len kombinaciu co som mala na sebe a snad to bude fajn, co poviete?
Viac menej som mala na sebe tie iste saty ako tu.
Dufam, ze vsetci mate krasne prazdniny!

Photobucket


Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x