August 31, 2012

super cute

I've spent the last weekend in the countryside and in this little house, look what I've found! Probably the cutest glasses ever! I'm sure my friend Csilla would fully appreciate them. Almost stole them, but then my parents were like: do we need 2 MORE GLASSES in our house? And of course that-moralty-concious-feeling! haha
Are you also blown off? Or is it again just me?
Minuly vikend sme stravili na vidieku, na Strednom Slovensku v objati tajchov a zelene. A co som tam na chalupe len nenasla? Asi najchutnejsie pohare na svete! Som si ista, ze Csilla by ich ocenila! Skoro som ich aj ukradla, ale potom moji rodicia boli: Vazne potrebujeme DALSIE 2 POHARE v nasom byte? No a samozrejme tam bol aj cely ten moralny kontext! haha
Tiez sa Vam tak pacia? Alebo som to znovu len ja?
Photobucket


Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x