September 17, 2013

And now the time is right

I've been waiting the whole summer for the news, which were delivered just yesterday. And so it is that I'll be moving back to the city again. Prague. 
Why? I was accepted for a PhD program, which I am happy, scared and thrilled at the same time. And then again terrified! 
I don't know what I was awaiting to come by this time, but definitely not me going back to school after the whole 3 months of procrastinating and traveling around. 
Oh well, things happen and it is time for me to move on and don't get stuck somewhere between my bed, sofa and tv during my pyjama days. Even tho I'll love those days forever and ever - LOL




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks TJ - it's nice indeed, especially for this time of the year :)

      Delete
  2. agree, great quote. and congrats Lenka on your admission. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norii, draga! Thanks a lot! You know what that means? You HAVE TO come for a visit! puszi

      Delete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x