January 21, 2014

5 REASONS I LOVE TO EAT BREAKFAST OUTSIDE


I believe that by now almost everyone knows about my food addiction. To be more precise: breakfast / brunch addiction. You all also know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we should eat breakfast like a king, lunches like a prince and dinner like a pauper. This is a tricky one, as sometimes I eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a king and dinner like a double king. Buy hey, I know this happens to you as well - especially when surrounded by good company.

So here are my reasons why I love to eat breakfast outside and not alone at the dining table in my apartment.
  1. I get to meet my friends the very first thing in the morning. What could be possibly better? Just the pure motivation of seeing their faces makes me "jump" out of the bed.
  2. And when you have such a wonderful start of the day, the day itself just must be good!
  3. I can chose whatever I'd like and don't have to think whether I did grocery shopping the other evening. Or whether I have enough milk in the fridge or more than one egg - haha. Simply anything!!! 
  4. It's connected with exercise a.k.a. I have to walk to the place - which is more or less almost like a morning jog. So it's even healthy for me to take breakfast outside! See?
  5. And the most important one: I don't have to do the dishes afterwards!
How about you? What are your reasons to take breakfast outside? Or maybe the reasons why you prefer to take breakfast at home? Besides the only advantage and that is: breakfast in pajamas! Bulletproof. 





6 comments:

  1. That's lovely and they are fantastic reasons. I imagine it would make a difference to the start of the day. Love the fact that it saves you doing the washing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Imogen! The fact about the dishes is super important to me - lol.

      Delete
  2. That looks so yummy!! I love big breakfasts!! It would be lovely to have a place to eat at for breakfast, though I do like to sleep in when I can, haha!! But, for a plate like this, I would most definitely get up :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Yes, sleeping in - another bulletproof reason why to have breakfast at home, but then again you can always make it to brunch later on the day :)

      Delete
  3. Breakfast is my fave on the weekend...it just sets the tone for the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fully agree on that with you that it just sets the tone for the whole day! Thanks for sharing, Johanna! xo

      Delete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x