March 14, 2014

NEW BABIES, NARCISSUSES AND MY WALK TO WORK


Hello beauties and friends!!

No, I am not dead! Even though I know I haven't posted anything in like a week. But still. As I always like to say: life happened AND I got a job. Surprise surprise, finally it also happened to me :) That morning waking up, eating breakfast and rushing to catch a metro. Ok, I'll be honest with you - I do NOT rush to work, but elegantly walk down my street enjoying warm spring sun wearing my Ray Bans on - LOL. 


This is my favorite spot on my way to work. (ok, once again honesty - my fav spot besides a cafe place) And today it was super lovely, all light up in sun! I had to take a pic - for the sake of enjoying life - full stop! That beautiful building is a primary school - oh my, I would be actually astonished to enter the door of it if I were a kid. Or maybe not. 



My street! My street! All lightened up in a morning sun! How beautiful is it?! It's bringing pleasure to my heart every time I am walking down this street - and it's not raining LOL 


Of course I am not walking down the street in uncomfortable shoes! And this is gonna be especially dedicated to Kitty, because I bought NEW TRAINERS!!! Yaaaay!!! After 5 years?? hahaha Not that good old Etiene & Eugene are not good enough for me, but I sincerely needed something in which I do not look like homeless. So those are my new Adidas Originals Racers. I love them - so far so goos. My recommendation to you, Kit! ;-)


Aaaand finally my new work as a PR intern for a ... I cannot complaint as during the last week I was flipping through pages of magazines. Each and every magazine (also some of them I didn't even know and that's somehow surprising to me!) which advertise fashion was laying on my dest. Love it! It's called press coverage! Woop woop my new word on the week! Besides some work in Word and PowerPoint and I am on my way home. I am dedicated but I am also paid only for 8 hours a day. So deal with it. Or otherwise I'll actually deal with it.


Friday is here. Evening. I am laying on a couch and enjoying sweetness of doing nothing for a while. Observing my narcissuses and procrastinating on Pinterest. Again. The very first weekend after being employed is coming!!! 

For those of you, who would like to do some more reading, here are some nice articles connected to "job-world" - naturally 8-)


Enjoy reading, have a happy weekend and leave a comment!

Lenka, xx



2 comments:

  1. You live in a very beautiful place, i love this street, it's amazing!! The buildings are so fine. Never been here before. Big congrats on your job, that is so cool and very good!! I hope you enjoy it lots!! Have a wonderful weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million doll! Prague should be definitely on your Bucket list ;-))) x

      Delete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x