August 25, 2014

EAT DIAMONDS FOR BREAKFAST



Hello lovelies!

The b-day weekend is over, my stand by mode is now completely off and once I've arrived back home I've spend the whole day just watching old series on TV.

But back to MY birthday. The very first and very special card arrived the earliest. In the beginning of August and I was waiting maybe too long to publish it for you and everyone. But when I found it in my post bow I was speechless. First thinking of someone playing prank on me, but NO. That's what you get when being a customer. 

That's emotion. That's loyalty. That's Tiffany! I wonder whether Audrey knew?

How about you? Did you ever get something unexpected on your birthday? 

Have a happy evening everyone! xo




Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts with me! x